Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Propo, whatever that is.

If I had a nice camera this'd be a photoblog, filled with the beautiful people and interesting places I see and frequent daily.

If the United States were France, Webster's Dictionary would be a department of the Federal government, wherein arbiters appointed by our presidents would deliberate on the future of the legality of such words as "snotsickle" and "ginormous." UrbanDictionary.com would be a revolutionary element.

A warming pot of coffee gurgles in the kitchen. [My stomach gurgles.]

A metaphor is like an unblown balloon, potential shape and form waiting for someone's hot air to fill it up and give it meaning. [My butt is a like a balloon, waiting to release hot air.]

Tomorrow I will sleep in a bit, then get up and work around the house. Leaves, recycling, storage, [you know, man stuff *scratches groin*.]*

-Jthulhu

* Bracketed text pirated by my lovely wife, Rachel, while I was putting the youngest child down for the night.

1 comment:

food for worms said...

i dig the new format bro'. have a happy thanks-giving! peace.