Thursday, February 19, 2009

An Almost Complete Lack of Tense Agreements Due to Children Crawling All Over Me And Making Me Tense (With A Random Graph)


I spent class periods today half in and half out of the conversation for a number of reasons: 1) I didn't get a chance to read the assignments, and feel bad about Bee Essing, 1.b) didn't want to scramble and read at least a small portion directly before or during class as I haven't the capacity for any more anxiety, 2) I had two separate other things to think about which I did, quite successfully, though I've got to say that they were't entirely independent of the class: they were stories and ideas loosely connected with the subject material we were covering, namely: Aristotle and Benjamin Franklin. The End.

1 comment:

food for worms said...

#32 is #31. I can't count... I'm glad to see your more frequent posts again here. I hope you keep doing it even though you are busy. I am going to call you tonight. Peace. Patty